11 bit studios S.A.
• A leading Polish independent („indie”) developer and publisher of video games based in Warsaw.
• Founded in December 2009.
• The Company’s founders have worked in the video game industry for over twenty years.
• The founders hold 24.2% of the Company’s share capital.
• 11 bit studios listed on New Conect, the alternative market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange, in October 2010.
• The Company transferred its listing to the Main Market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange in December 2015.
• Current market cap PLN 0,8 billion (EUR 200 million).
• 11 bit studios currently has 101 employees.
• The Company is building-up three internal Development teams, and is focused on all aspects of the creative process (concept, design, art, programming, quality assurance, cross-platform development and customer support).
• The Company’s Publishing department works with other indie video game developers from around the world.