The person granting the consent is hereby advised that:
- Personal Data will only be processed by the Personal Data Controller on the terms, for the purpose and during the period agreed to in the consent (the Personal Data Controller may process Personal Data for a period longer than that specified in the consent only if required to do so by generally applicable laws);
- the consent is the legal basis for processing Personal Data, and processing may only be performed with respect to the Personal Data specified therein,
- the data recipient for the purposes of the consent is the Personal Data Controller, and processing may only be entrusted to a third party under a relevant data processing agreement,
- the data subject has the right to access their data, rectify, erase or restrict processing of the data, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing or to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal,
- provision of Personal Data is voluntary, but withdrawal or refusal to grant the consent (or other restrictions on the use of Personal Data) may prevent the achievement of the objectives set out in the consent, (vi) the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish data protection authority GIODO (as of May 25th 2018 – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if the data subject believes that the processing of Personal Data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27th 2016 (after the regulation comes into force and until then pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act),
- Personal Data will not be subject to automated processing (profiling), (viii) Personal Data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.